PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
Viva will primarily collect personal information for member registration purposes. Personal information will be used to open a customer file, process orders, payment of commissions, and for fiscal requirements. Personal information may also be used to respond to customer questions regarding their Viva account, to offer customers information about Viva’s products and services, as well as to satisfy legislative and regulatory requirements. Personal information may also be retained on Viva’s website in situations such as:
1. Requests for automatic shipment of Viva products
2. Online purchases
3. Online profile and membership registration
In all cases, consent will be asked and attained before releasing personal information in accordance with the uses set out in the policy regarding the protection of personal information.
Our website contains links to websites operated by third parties. Our policy regarding the protection of personal information does not cover these websites, and we recommend that users read the personal information policies that affect these third party sites. We cannot be held responsible for the content of websites operated by third parties or for the practices of third parties in terms of protecting personal information.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to:
• Have access to the personal information that we retain.
• Deny consent to the disclosure of your personal information or to limit this disclosure (please keep in mind that this could affect our ability to offer you our products by email) and
• Request that we correct any errors in your personal information file.